Seeking something more unique than salt to season your pumpkin seed harvest this Halloween? Chrissy Teigen‘s got a sweet and savory recipe that’ll for sure satisfy all your cravings.
- Roast half of your pumpkin seeds in melted butter, cinnamon, and sugar.
- Roast the other half in melted butter and Lawry’s seasoned salt.
- Toss them together.
- Spread the pumpkin seeds in a thin layer on a foil-lined and greased baking sheet.
- Roast at 350-degrees for 20-30 minutes.
- Give a good toss halfway through.
A warning from Chrissy: “They burn out of f*cking NOWHERE so be sure to keep your eyes (and nose) open.” For a spicier option, check out her sweet & spicy roasted pumpkin seeds recipe.